“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, January 03, 2011

Tanner's 2 Week

Weight: 7lbs 11 oz
Length: 21 1/2 inches
Head: 14 1/2
.
Tanner rolled over from his tummy to his back three times at the doctor's office today while laying on the table. Silly boy is just like his big sister.
.
We sure love our sweet baby boy.

4 comments:

Kiera said...

I can't believe he will be almost 3 weeks old when I finally meet him. so sad. He is growing so fast already!

Kelsey M. said...

what a cutie! and i spied one of the burp cloths. :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

oh goodness, he is so DANG cute! and i don't think he could look more like matt :)

Anonymous said...

I AM SO IN LOVE!!!!!!!