“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cutest Kids Around

This morning Drew and Hannah came to play for about an hour. They were so good and all of the kids had a great time. Drew is in the middle of Sienna and Sadie and does really well with both of them. These three play super well together and it was a lot of fun having him over this morning. Cute pictures of Tanner and Hannah coming.
.
Sienna sharing a 'cutie' with a cutie.
.
HUGS

I asked Drew to sit by Sadie for a picture and this is how they posed.

Much more appropriate than their last kiss.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

So Cute! He sure loves both of them! I need these pics!!