“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Hi Karin! Your girls are so cute, I know I've said that before. I really wanted to comment on the new picture in your Blog Header; it is so cute. I love your girls in matching striped shirts with their new baby brother :)
5 comments:
Hi Karin!
Your girls are so cute, I know I've said that before. I really wanted to comment on the new picture in your Blog Header; it is so cute. I love your girls in matching striped shirts with their new baby brother :)
Ok those girls are adorable! Wish I was there with you all! Miss and love you guys :)
Very cute!
SO cute!! Your little fam looked so beautiful today :)
I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sly
Post a Comment