Matt and I decided to take the kids to the Fort Worth Children Museum. Although we found it to be crazy over priced, we had a great time as a family. After the museum we stopped at Olive Garden for an early dinner. I have seriously loved every second of family time the past two weeks. Matt only worked two full days and two half days since December 17th which made this morning not so fun for me. I am fine at home with the kids and having three hasn't changed things much for me but it was so sad sending Matt back to work. I love having him with us and we have had the best couple of weeks together. Last night I had to avoid too much eye contact or conversation with Matt because I would automatically just start tearing up. I didn't actually cry but I wanted to several times. I am grateful Matt has a job and that he does so well at it, but that isn't going to change me being selfish and wishing he was with me more. The girls were completely spoiled and loved having daddy around so much too. This morning Sienna even said to Matt, "You don't have to go to work today, right?" She was sad when she realized the vacation was over. Here's to looking forward to weekends again!!!
.
2 comments:
I've been wanting to go there! Was it really fun? I'm debating taking the family there for Lucy's birthday coming up.
co cute! i love your little goofball too. and tanner is totally a shumway.
Post a Comment