“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tanner is...

...my handsome little man
...a blessing in our home
...such a happy baby
...such an easy baby
...loved by his sisters
...the noisiest eater in the world, especially at night
...starting to smile more
...called little squeaker (he is a noisy baby. Always grunting, squeaking, or pooping)
...super strong
...super cuddly, always wants to be held
...finding his voice
...smiling more and more every day
...a victim of some serious baby acne (thank goodness it is finally starting to go away!)
...a great little eater
...a fan of bath time
...super picky sleeper (again, at nights. He sleeps so much better on his tummy or side but I won't let him sleep on his tummy at night. Truly, he prefers sleeping on mommy or right next to her but I'm really trying to break that habit! At least he sleeps well though and goes right back to sleep after eating.)
...excited to meet Nana, Papa and Auntie Dana this week
...is growing up way too fast!
.
My little guy is 4 weeks old today and we all love him so much. I really don't know how it has been nearly a month since Tanner joined our family but I do know that it has been a wonderful month. I feel bad that I don't have more pictures of us all, we've been having so much fun together. Sienna and Sadie are wonderful helpers and have so much fun doing things for Baby Tanner. Sienna is the best helper a mom could have- always getting me diapers, clothes, cleaning and anything else I ask. Sadie is more of a hands on helper that loves being a part of changing Tanner or giving him a bath. All three have been so good and made the transition from two to three children a smooth and enjoyable ride for me. One of our favorite things is still grocery shopping together but we don't go often because I have become a 'germaphobe' and don't like having Tanner out much. I am so grateful that my kids are mostly well behaved and easy going. They are all such blessings in my life and make me a better person!!

5 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

such a cutie!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so cute!

and you should always be a 'germaphobe'...just sayin' :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

so so adorable :) what a beautiful little family!

mary said...

Has it really already been 4 weeks??? Glad you are all doing well and the girls are such great helpers!

Macdonalds said...

It's killing me that I haven't been able to hold him yet!