“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Water Balloons and Bubbles

We probably had the most fun in our water fight with Cole and Max.
..
Daddy pushing the girls around in the wheel barrel filled with water.
.
Grandma filled it with bubbles.
.
Max coming to get me. Max really warmed up to me this trip too which was awesome. I miss all of my nieces and nephews like crazy.
.
I think it was everyone against me.
.
Sienna meant business and was daddy's little helper.
.
I was too busy running away from Cole to get a picture of him in the action of throwing balloons. Colester is my little buddy and I miss him to pieces. I'm glad we were able to spend a lot more time with him and Max (Gracie too!!) this past trip.

No comments: