We went swimming today for the first and maybe the last time since Em and the boys have been here. I was terrified that we were going to have four crazy kids running all over the place trying to swim without waiting for our help but we got the exact opposite. I really thought I was going to have to spend the morning stopping Max from drowning. He seems like the dare-devil try anything type but come to find out the boys don't really like the water. I got Gavin to swim with a noodle and his life-jacket, he really enjoyed it but only for a moment and wouldn't do it again. I think they just need more time to get used to it but they would not float or get near the water unless we had a nice strong grip on them.
Sienna had fun swimming because we haven't been in a couple of weeks and Sadie was the crazy one. She jumped into the pool twice without her floaties and went under the water. I was so proud of her though because she did not sink, she was kicking and moving her arms so fast that she was swimming a little bit like her big sister. Although she did great, she did not enjoy it one bit. She was angry and yelling at the water and then insisted on clinging to me for a few minutes. Sadie's favorite was holding on to mommy's back and swimming laps.
..
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun!
What a group of cuties!!!! sounds like you're having fun:)
Post a Comment