Last night we put Sadie in the tub with Sienna. Sienna didn't have any idea that her little sister was playing right behind her. We told Sienna to turn around and when she saw Sadie she got so excited and yelled, "BABY!" It was so cute and the girls had so much fun together.
.
Both of my girls are such water babies. They love it.
7 comments:
So cute, sorry I left so fast. I just needed Drew to sleep in a bed and here was best so I could clean up my house and check blogs! Hope you had fun with Tricia!
Just wait until Sadie can sit up, it gets even better. Water babies are so much fun! I just hope my boys love for the tub lasts beyond age ten...
Cute pics.
cute tubby pictures...and i love sadie's little smile! what a cutie :)
Hey! It feels like forever! Sadie all ready looks so big! So cute. Hopefully we will see you Sunday.
I miss my babies and wish I was there playing with them and giving them their baths! So fun!
sadie totally looks like sienna in that second picture. crazy!
Sadie is a doll - my girls are water babies too, and Sydney thinks it's way cool to have her little sister in the bath too, I guess all little kids are probably like that! It's funny to see your pics and think to myself that I have that exact same one with my two girls! :) The letters on Syd's wall are just from Walmart - you buy them in the craft section by all the scrapbooking and craft stuff. They are just plain wood and then I painted them, totally easy and totally cute. Beware - Audrey LOVES to pull them off the wall if she can reach them so don't say I didn't warn you if you put them in Sienna's room and Audrey comes to play!!! :)
Post a Comment