Matt blessed Sadie today at church. It was such a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful to have had my parents and Matt's dad and brother here to be a part of it. I am also very grateful for our good friends that have been such a fun part of Sienna's life and now Sadie's.
.

Blogger isn't allowing me to download anything right now so I'll update this post later with more pictures. Out of all the pictures, I'm glad this is the one that uploaded. Sadie looked absolutely beautiful today. Thank you Matt for being such an amazing husband and father. I love you.
3 comments:
Congrats on Sadie's blessing day! It's great that your families could be here for it!
Matt and Saddie looked adorable! we love the dress and the bow too. kyle says she looks just like sienna. anyway, i think dad has visited you officially 10 times more than me. although they couldn't have stayed longer this time around . . . :) love you guys
sadie looks beautiful! we are so glad that you got to have doug and anne there for her special day, and matt's dad and brother, too! we wish we could have been there...maybe next time :)
Post a Comment