“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin for VP - I think she brings hope for November

What a surprise when McCain announced his pick for VP, but I personally think it was a great choice. I highly recommend either watching or reading John McCain's introduction as well as her acceptance as the Republican VP pick. The more I learn about her, the more I like her. I can't wait for her debate against Joe Biden and I don't even enjoy politics. This link has a lot of this mornings' events as well as additional information on Sarah Palin. Please also check www.americanstand.blogspot.com because I am sure my sister will be posting additional information and feedback.
.

"To have been chosen brings a great challenge. I know that it will demand the best that I have to give and I promise nothing less." -Sarah Palin (This morning in her 'acceptance' speech at the GOP convention)

1 comment:

Kiera said...

We will miss you guys a ton! We will be looking forward to hang out with you when we get back! Sorry we didn't hang out that much this week!