“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, August 01, 2008

Elmo Obsession

The girls and I are trying to get out more and more. I enjoy the adventure of trying to balance two kids with me wherever I go. Right now it is quite the adventure because I don't have a double stroller but it's fun. It is also fun to see the looks people give me because I swear everyone thinks I'm crazy and I only have two kids, what are they going to think when we have 6? lol
.
Sadie in her PJ's.

Sienna dumped out the diapers and climbed in to watch Elmo this morning. I think she is getting a little obsessed. Sienna watched way too much TV the past couple weeks with everyone in town but we are back to only Elmo in the morning and then Einsteins in the car. I love and hate that DVD player at the same time.

Sienna loves Sadie more and more every day. Sorry she isn't wearing a shirt, she soaked it right before the pictures.

Big Smiles!

Sadie is growing so fast. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger right before our eyes. I can't believe it has been 3 weeks on Sunday.

The girls laughing together. Okay, Sadie wasn't laughing but Sienna was.

Sadie takes after her sister. She has already rolled over once and she is super good at holding her head up. Slow down, you're only a baby once.

4 comments:

Kiera said...

Both of your girls are so cute!! Audrey kept asking to see them, and she calls Sadie, baby Sienna. It was funny.

I am excited about the softball! I hope I get to play!
See you tonight!!

Jared and Jessica said...

Cute girls! I just have to comment on the Sweedish Fish thing...I had never heard of them until I moved to Utah! :)

Macdonalds said...

I miss you guys!

Kelsey M. said...

They are both so stinkin cute, I can't wait to see them in person..a couple more months! :)