First- Sadie is already rolling over. This isn't a fluke and she rolled over once. We all saw her roll from her back to her tummy so I rolled her over to her back again and then she proceeded to roll over from her tummy to her back 3 more times in a row. It was hilarious.
.
Finally, the girls arrived. We have had so much fun and I am so sad that they are leaving today. Even though it was a quick trip, we did a lot. It was so neat too because this weekend was "No Sales Tax" weekend in Texas for anything that relates to going back to school. What a perfect time for not having to pay sales tax because the girls are shoppers. Thanks for a good time Girls! I miss you already and you aren't even gone yet. Sienna and Sadie love you and had so much fun with all of you. Come back soon!!!

Can you guess where we are? Of course, The Cheesecake Factory. Next time you go you have to try the brownie sundae cheesecake if you haven't. It was delicious with hot fudge and marshmallow melted over the top. I can't believe I haven't found that one yet. I try to order a different flavor every time or at least taste one that I haven't had before. This time I ordered the white chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake. I was hesitant and didn't know if I would like it because I am not in love with macadamia nuts. It is one of my new favorites and I have tried almost every kind now. The big chunks of white chocolate with caramel drizzled over the top with a blondie brownie was so yummy. Just try it one of these days- you'll love it.
Aunt Allie with Sadie. I am so happy Allie decided to come with the girls instead of the boys even though it would be nice to have company to do something with next week when all the boys ditch me for the Cowboys game and golfing.
Aunt Dana with Sienna at the mall.
Aunt Adri with Sienna at the Dallas Aquarium.
Sunday nap for Sadie. We wore her out.
The girls painted Sienna's toes and she loved it. Later they were taking some fingernail polish off of her hands and she got so sad thinking they were going to take it off of her toes.
Candy necklace. It was nice because it took awhile before Sienna realized that she could eat it and make a mess.
Everyone at the aquarium.
Isn't she precious? She looked so beautiful on Sunday.
All of us girls except for Sienna. She couldn't last one more picture- she was way too tired. Thanks again Andrea for everything. We love our Nana.
9 comments:
They are all really nice! It was fun to meet them! They are all really pretty too! What a fun family!! I am glad you had fun!
Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad they were all able to come visit and play. How fun! Those cheesecakes sound so yummy,I will have to try them soon. Girl time is priceless! You are looking really good by the way!
when did y'all go to the aquarium? I went with my sister this weekend too. are those your sisters? they look a lot like you. your weekend looked fun! i went to the office friday and was sad to hear i missed you the day before and matt was at jury duty. glad you're doing well!
We all had so much fun and loved our time there with all of you! Thank you so much for all you did to make it a special time. Sure Love Ya:) Andrea
first of all, do you really think it charitable to describe cheesecake in such detail when some of us don't even have so much as a wendy's frosty in our town?
i'll drizzle you with carmel . . .
:) the pictures are all so cute. you look great, i mean, seriously, did you just have a baby?
you guys should come visit for labor day. doesn't look like we'll be going to utah in september.
I'M BAAAAACK! I can't believe Sadie is rolling over - UN-believable! I am sad I missed meeting everyone. I always have the most perfect timing... Your mother-in-law is GORGEOUS! I had never seen a picture. Looks like you had a blast, I am just sad that I didn't get to shop over tax free weekend - SAD!
love all the cute pictures-especially the one of sadie sleeping on her tummy. what a sweetie :)
i am headed up to cheesecake factory next week just to try that flavor! i've been craving some cheesecake lately :) you should enjoy your super close cheesecake factory but maybe look in to cold shipping for our wendys deprived family :) i love you all.
Haha my most embarrassing moment of the trip...consisted of me blatantly expressing my frustrations about the lady in front of me's hair at phantom...when I realized her husband was still sitting there...it was the word choice I used and how loud it was...hahaha. I wanted to hide under my seat!!
Finally checked your blog!! What beautiful women Matt has in his family!!! Looks like it was a fun and exciting weekend! The bath pictures look fun!!! You asked how old Eli is.....9mths!! BIG, uh!!!! Tricia
Post a Comment