Emily and I went to "So You Think You Can Dance" tour last night and it was FANTASTIC. We really had such a great time. I think we'll have to make this an annual occurrence if the seasons to come are as good as it was this year.
While we were at the show, Matt was at a HUGE work dinner where they fed him more than you could imagine. He even accidentally consumed a little bit of alcohol. He had ordered a few virgin daiquiris and then one came out that wasn't so virgin...oops!
.
Sabra and Danny. We love Danny.
It was so sad when the show was over.

6 comments:
Wow, great pictures. I'm so jealous!
I was there tooo.... where did you sit! wasn't Danny and Neil yummy?
i think you two might be obsessed...okay, i would've totally gone, too! and i think that matt might need a refresher on the word of wisdom. being away from utah has made you guys sloppy!! :)
only 2 more days until cole can stop asking me when sienna is coming! so exciting.
I am so jealous! So you think you can dance is one of my favorite shows! Sabra was always my favorite! :) We'll see you guys in a couple of days! YEAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That was seriously so much fun! Thanks again! I can't wait to see you again in just a few days!
Post a Comment