“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cheesecake, YUM!

Emily and Max arrived safely, AGAIN!! :) We have taken some fun footage of the kids together but not many still photos, oops. I am sure we will get a bunch before they leave. We have been up to the same things we usually are when Em and I get together - eating and shopping. The highlight of last night would have to be Cheesecake Factory with Emily and the Poyfairs. It was lots of fun and super delicious.
.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Mmmmm...I love The Cheesecake Factory. I would live there, if I could.

erin said...

they just opened a cheesecake factory in murray, sandy, or somewhere...I don't care...they have one here now! i think i will have to go for a 3 course meal of cheesecake! have a great week.

also - when do you get here. we leave for southern utah on thanksgiving.

Valerie said...

The picture looks good enough to eat!

Macdonalds said...

We need to try the tuxedo one next!