“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, November 11, 2007

6 Month Pictures

These pictures are from the last time Emily and Max came out. We went and had Sienna's 6 month pictures done and we just got the CDs back. I have to admit, I am more pleased with her 3 month pictures but these are pretty cute too. I can't believe that she is almost 8 months old.
.
We went to the botanical gardens for her pictures (probably why things didn't work out as well... too hot). They had this fun butterfly chair. I was happy with these pictures.

We kind of just had to prop Max up and hope he didn't fall off.

"hi"

Peekaboo

I love this skirt.

She had fun getting a little dirty on the rocks.

The gang.

4 comments:

Kiera said...

What a cute girl you have!

Alyssa said...

Very cute pictures! I love that little colorful skirt as well!

Amy Pennington said...

cute pics....

Valerie said...

So sweet!