We've been tagged by Bryan and Allie... I will do as much as I can while Sienna is asleep.
.
I tag everyone that reads this to do the same...
1
A- Attached or Single? Attached. I have the best husband in the world!
B- Best Friend? Matt and My dad (the rest, you know who you are!)
C- Cake or Pie? I think I would usually say cake, but it is pie season all the way!
D- Day of Choice? Saturday! Matt and I get a lot done on Saturdays and have tons of fun playing with Sienna.
E- Essential Item? My camera - I take so many pictures.
F- Favorite Color? Probably Red
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? Bears but the worms are yummy too.
H- Hometown? Orem, Utah!
I- Favorite Indulgence? Eating
J- January or July?July in Texas is really hot, but I do love summer time. January is fun if I can snowmobile with my fam.
K- Kids? Yes. One adorable girl with many more on the way! :)
L- Life is incomplete without? The Gospel, Family, and Laughter
M- Marriage Date? February 19, 2005! Coming up on 3 years already...wow!
N- Number of Brothers & Sisters? 1 Sis, 2 Bros and a whole lot of wonderful in-laws!! I love Matt's fam! :)
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges but Apple Juice!
P- Phobias or Fears? Phobia: Spiders Fears: Something happening to my family
Q- Quote? I recently got a fortune cookie that I love "Your love of life will carry you through any circumstance" and "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"
R- Reason to smile? Children! I love kids, always have, always will.
S- Season of Choice? I really enjoy lots of things about every season. Spring and Fall are perfect weather though.
T- Tag Four Friends: Emily, Reni, Alyssa, Kierra, Anyone that reads this!
U- Unknown Fact About Me? That'll just have to stay unknown.
V- Vegetable? Broccoli, Grean Beans, Avacado (that may be a fruit?)
W- Worst Habit? whining... it even annoys me. I only do it to Matt when I really want to make him feel bad but it only drives him crazy.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds. Usually when you get an x-ray it is because you broke something or are at the evil dentist.... and usually when you have an ultrasound it is because you.... well, you're having a baby! :) Allie, you're right. It is a really special neat experience. Hopefully, you guys can find out soon how exciting it really is.
Y- Your Favorite Food? Mexican! I crave it all of the time.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus
6 comments:
hmmmmm...many more to come, huh? is that some sort of announcement? :) can't wait for some los hermanos and byu football!!!
There is only one R in my name. Kiera. That is how it is spelled.
I'm a taurus too! When is your birthday?
That was fun! I didn't know Texas had other seasons besides Summer? And I'm with Reni, are you hinting something? Hope you are having a great time with your fam!!! See you soon!
You're darling Karen. I'm glad you're here. We'll have to chat!
Where did you go? It seems like you dropped off the blogging world face. Hope your trip was super fun!
Post a Comment