“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Wellington, New Zealand

 Our day in Wellington was probably the favorite for all of us. It was beautiful, sunny, and such a fun city. We went to a dinosaur museum, then ate at yummy cafe, and spent the rest of our time at the beach. In the middle of the city was a tower that people were jumping off of into the water. It was hilarious because it was seriously in the middle of where everyone was walking to and from shops, restaurants, work, etc. Matt and Sienna almost jumped but they didn't want to get wet before the museum and at the end we were in a hurry to get back to our bus. The day before Wellington we went to Napier and learned about the Maori people/culture. We rode on a war canoe. We (Matt and I) loved learning about the culture, but I left our camera on the ship by mistake. The kids had fun but there was more talking and information than they would have preferred.































No comments: