“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year's Card


On the back it says,

"Happy New Year! 2014 was a crazy but great year for our family. We have called three places home starting in California, then moving to Calgary in March, and now to Australia right before Christmas. We are so grateful and humbled by the friendships made and support given in each step of the way. Our kids hate saying goodbyes but have done really well adjusting and have become even better friends with each other. We are excited for what 2015 brings, especially Baby #5 in April. We hope you've had a good year too and wish you all the best in 2015. 

Love, Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie, Tanner, & Abby"

No comments: