“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ship Activities

Since Perth is quite isolated from the rest of Australia (and the world), we really wanted to travel the east coast in the process of getting to our new home. Going over logistics with our luggage, timing, renting a car, etc., we started to get overwhelmed and started looking into cruises. We were so lucky to be able to find rooms on Voyager of the Seas which was an 11 day Royal Caribbean cruise to New Zealand. We ended up getting two separate rooms a floor apart from each other because we were so late booking, but it was such a relief to have all of our accommodations now taken care of for us. Here are some of the fun activities the kids enjoyed while on the ship. (Lots of rock climbing, ice-skating, and eating of course.)























No comments: