I have a lot more pictures from Tanner's birthday on the ship, but our connection here is so slow and takes about 45 minutes to upload each post. I will update this better once we move next week. He had a great birthday though full of a few gifts, arcades, ice-cream, rice-krispie treats, and a surprise cake at dinner that he slept through. That's a funny story but I'll write about it once I post the pictures.
2 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tanner! I love looking at all your pictures. I sure miss you all! I'm glad you are having fun with your new adventures. I'm so jealous, and need to figure out how to come play. Way to go posting pics so fast. I felt motivated to update my blog, finally. It is crazy, unorganized and not at all how I try to do things. But I can now say that I'm almost up to date :) I have to be more consistent now so you can see what we are up to, too. Love you!
Post a Comment