“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pink Panther

Abby is 4 months old today but these pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago.  She has her doctor appointment Monday and I'll add her stats at that time.  Matt went to a business conference in Florida a few weeks ago and brought home a "pink panther" toy for Abby and she loves it.  She sucks on it, cuddles it and tries to rollover to get to it.  I cannot believe how fast Abby is growing up.  It's too fast!





2 comments:

Sharee said...

These pictures of Abby are beautiful!!

Ashley said...

She is getting so big. I can't believe she is already 4 months old. Didn't you JUST have her?