“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Growing Up

Tanner is growing up and changing so much so fast.  He loves his people and gets so excited when any of them come into the room and shouts their name.  He adores his sisters and loves playing with or teasing them and he's still obsessed with Shelby.  This little boy is not so little any more and as much as he gets into everything and keeps me busy, he is still the most fun and hilarious little guy I know.  Nearly every day he grabs on to my leg and refuses to let go while saying, "my mommy" and laughing as I walk while he's hanging on.  He is so special and adds such a fun element to our family.







No comments: