“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
The problem with trying to blackmail Emily is that even when she's making a goofy face, she's still gorgeous so it doesn't work. We did take some "normal" pictures but this one makes me smile. Emily is a one of a kind friend and knows when she is needed without having to come out and say anything. It is so rewarding and special to have a friend that can love you and your family unconditionally and that is what I have found in my Emily.
1 comment:
Awe, you made me cry! You are the best friend I could ask for. ( Even if you post awful pictures of me.)
Post a Comment