“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, October 15, 2012

Family Pictures

I have an obsession with family pictures and wish I could do them way more often than I do.  I scheduled to do family pictures last year but Matt ended up being out of town for some school things so I decided to just do pictures of the kids. They turned out amazing but were quickly outdated when Abby joined our family. We haven't had professional family pictures taken of all of us since Sadie was about six months old and I couldn't wait any longer.  I have looked at these pictures close to one hundred times already because I love them so much but more so because I love my people so much.  Some of my favorite pictures are the ones that aren't perfectly posed because they show the kids' personalities so well.  I love my family and cannot wait to have some wall space that I can cover with these new pictures.  The last picture is my favorite because it's where everything started.  I fell in love with the most amazing man and together we've built this beautiful family. I am one lucky woman, wife and mother.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

They are all so beautiful! I would look at them over and over again too. Mostly I am jealous because I wish I would pay the money and pick out picture outfits, but I have never really done it so it all seems overwhelming to me. I loved comparing your engagement picture on top with the picture of you and Matt on bottom - you can tell you are growing up (a little) - now you guys look 16 instead of 12 (HAHA!) Seriously, SO CUTE!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so cute! i love all of them. your girls all look so beautiful!

was this up the loop by sundance? i like all the leaves :)