“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Soccer Star

Sienna has a gift when it comes to soccer.  I don't know where she got it but she definitely has one.    Unfortunately, Matt was not able to make it to her game on Thursday night and I so wish he could have seen her.  We were only able to stay for the first half and she scored 5 goals and had a constant smile on her face.  I am happy that she is competitive and feisty while being the same sweet Sienna we all know.  Even though I told Matt if I were on the other team I wouldn't like Sienna very much because let's be honest, she dominated the field that day, it isn't true.  She is a very gracious winner and would give all of her teammates and even the other team high five when they would score.  It really is so much fun watching her play because she is very entertaining, talented and animated.  
At the previous game the week before, it was quite the opposite story.  Sienna's team was the team being dominated and Sienna would get so frustrated watching the other team score time and time again.  When the other team would score she would look over at me and Matt and snap her fingers as she let out a sigh.  It had a lot of the parents on the sidelines laughing. 







No comments: