“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, September 22, 2012

JUMP

The kids (minus Sienna) and I decided to walk around campus after Sadie's class last week.  There is a water fountain right outside the back doors to her classroom and we thought we would check it out.  Sadie and Tanner had a blast jumping off of the steps and tossing coins into the water.  The coins they threw were the only ones in the water and they were gone when we went back a couple days later.  I don't know if it is BYU cleaning it out or college students desperate for a few extra cents but either way, they'll most likely have more to go digging for soon.  Tanner grabbed my wallet and kept saying, "money, money, money" so of course I had to give him more. 

On the way home, Sadie asked if we could make cupcakes and pretend it was Sienna's birthday to surprise her when she got off the bus.  Who can say no to their kids wanting to throw a surprise for their sibling?  It was a lot of fun and Sienna loved her surprise.  When she got off of the bus, the girls worked together to frost the cupcakes and we sang. "Happy birthday" to Sienna.












No comments: