I really love my little guy so very much. He is the most hilarious, most fun and most handsome little guy I know. He is so full of energy, attitude and love. He does have a temper right now and there are days when it seems like his favorite words are "stop", "let go" or "NO" but more often than not he is giving us all loves and making us laugh. He still randomly attacks his sisters with hugs and kisses and is constantly walking around saying, "my mommy" and other cute things. Tanner is growing up so much and has turned into a little man. He is super independent, coordinated and smart.
When we dropped Sadie off at preschool, Tanner found a bucket of balls and got so excited. He yelled, "Ball! Ball! Ball!" Then he looked around and said, "BASKET!" and ran right over and started shooting. He was sad when I said it was time to go but I am pretty sure I know what I am getting him for Christmas this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment