Tomorrow is Sienna's last swimming lesson. She has gone Monday through Thursday for three weeks and absolutely loved it. Her confidence in the water magically showed up this year and lessons have only improved it. She has always loved swimming but now she kicks and swims around all by herself with her arm floaties. After lessons, I make her practice jumping in and trying to swim without her floaties and she is getting pretty good. I'm glad we signed her up this summer and I am also celebrating that it is over. Chasing Sadie and Drew around got old after three weeks but they had tons of fun together too. We look forward to a summer at the pool and next year Sienna and Sadie will be able to take lessons together.
.
1 comment:
And some of these ones too! Audrey has loved taking lessons with Sienna.
Post a Comment