“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pure Beauty

I am absolutely in love with this picture.

11 comments:

Alyssa said...

Absolutely darling!!

Karalee said...

That is so cute!

Macdonalds said...

Sadie is the sweetest!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so cute! i want that blue crate!

Kiera said...

Very cute!

Author said...

That is adorable! Has such a shabby chic vintage quality.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love her!!!!!!

Jared and Jessica said...

Love this picture! You have beautiful girls!

Tammy said...

So sweet, your girls are so very pretty!

p.s. I have to get your recipe book back to you, I am SO sorry we have had it so long.

Kelsey M. said...

sooooo beautiful!! holy smokes. are there more? i would LOVE to see them. just sayin. :)

Bryan and Allie said...

so stinkin cute!