“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First couple days in Utah

Here are a couple pictures from Utah. The rest are on my phone and I can't get them to upload.
Emily wasn't happy about this.

Goodbye mullet.

My parents are remodeling their kitchen so they didn't have one while we were there. It was pretty fun camping out of the upstairs. I can't wait to see it when it is finished.

Playing outside. My mom has the most beautiful yard and we spent a lot of time in the grass.

2 comments:

JEN said...

She DOES have the most beautiful yard! And that kitchen... I want to see it too! Your girls are darling. Seriously... Roper are Sadie are so similar it kills me sometimes:) It is crazy we are both in Texas right now! But I think you are kind of far from us and we are only here for another month.

and that drive to Utah... you must be superwoman... i'm just sayin.

:)

Macdonalds said...

I just miss you and your girls.