“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Shumway Coming December 2010

A couple months ago I posted with a very similar title talking about Bryan and Allie expecting a baby. We are now excited to announce the addition of baby #3 to our family in December of this year. Here is a poem that I intended to use to inform our families that we were expecting but when we went in for our ultrasound we received a little surprise of our own. I am 5 weeks farther along than we anticipated and actually out of my first trimester already. Because we were that off on the due date, we couldn't wait any longer to tell our families about our little angel coming at the end of the year. I am now 13 weeks and 3 days along and due December 21, 2010. What a great surprise being more than a month ahead of what I was thinking. We are most excited for the jump in due date because now our baby will only be 3 weeks younger than B&A's baby which is so fun. I am hoping we both get the same 'flavor' but at the same time we're really wanting a boy and I want Allie to get her little girl. We know that any and every baby is a miracle and we are so grateful and blessed for the opportunity we have to be pregnant again. We hope and pray that things work out for our close friends that are having fertility problems and they can also have a baby soon. We also want to thank everyone for your support and love, we couldn't ask for better family or friends. Here is the poem.
.
We just found out,
It's no longer a maybe,
Yes, in January
We're expecting a baby!
.
We went to the doctor
And heard a heart beat,
We saw its waving hands
And its kicking feet.
.
We know schedules are crazy
And there is a wedding to plan,
We want to be there,
And will do all that we can.
.
We are so blessed and grateful
For your support and love,
We can't wait for you to meet our little
Angel from above.
.
We have two girls
And they are pure joy,
But we would love if you all
Started praying for a boy.
.
All joking aside,
It has been hard to wait.
We've wanted to tell you
For 8 weeks straight.
.
Sure love ya lots
And miss you too,
We hope to see you,
Before this baby is due.
.

6 comments:

Lynne Glassford said...

Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you both. This means you were pregnant when you were here in Utah! I did not even know you were feeling sick, I am really excited for your new arrival.

Kiera said...

We are excited for you!

Anonymous said...

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!! Well okay you are doing all the hard work and I am just getting the blessing of it:) So so so excited! Sure Love Ya

Heather and AD said...

Yea! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

Jacquelyn said...

pretty neat. congrats. I hope you're feeling well. And for sure i'll pray for a boy for you guys. :)

Lisa said...

Look at that cute little baby! Congratulations!!!