I remember being really young and wanting to grow up and learn to decorate cakes. About a year ago I decided to act upon this childhood dream. I now feel like I am getting very close to be able to stand on my own. Until now, it has only been a hobby and I have used Matt's co-workers as guinea pigs. Maybe one of these days I can turn this into a money-making opportunity but for now I am just having fun. I hope that I can continue to improve my skill level as well as learn how to make things easier along the way. Here are a few pictures of the latest cake that I made. Thi is my first cake that was completely covered with fondant.
.
8 comments:
check it out... that is awesome! What a cool hobby, and tasty too. :) You definitely need a hobby as a mom otherwise i feel you will go insane. It's just the sense of accomplishment I guess. Good job girl!
Good job! That looks awesome! You are doing really good!
That is a super cute cake! You just get more amazing!
I think you should go for it all the way, Karin. I actually almost called you this week to help me do a fondent topsy turvy cake for V's party!!! But then I only got halfway done and didn"t have enough time!! You have a talent and I think you should run with it!
I can see it now - "Karin's Cakery and More"! Love it!
WOW Karin!!! You amaze me. You realize that you are now totally on line to make the girls (Adri and Danas) wedding cakes when the time comes right! SLY
Oh Karin! That latest cake looks AWESOME! I totally miss being a guinea pig :D Makes me wish I was closer so then I could still eat your yummy cakes! Lol. But seriously, that cake looks really beautiful. I love the ribbons. And I'm sorry to hear about Sienna's breathing emergency. I'm glad she's better and that both girls behaved well for you at the doctors. That must have been scary! Hope Sienna's doing better!
wow! what a talent. That is something i've always thought would be so much fun too.
I really like the little flowers! So. Now that I'm not moving, when do I get my cake? Just kidding :)
Post a Comment