“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, May 26, 2008

What Disney Princess Are You?

I copied this from Kiera. I am always curious to see what these quizzes say about me. I'll have a better post coming tomorrow of our wonderful weekend with lots of pictures. Good night.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Haha! I got Pocahantas too, that is not what I was expecting. O-well.