“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, September 16, 2016

I Love Walking to School

We are in our car so little anymore. We walk to and from school. Often after dropping the kids off to school, Ava and I continue walking for an hour or two and then head back to get Tanner. It is so nice living so close to the school and being able to get to my kids so easily and quickly. I really don't think I'll ever get over the joy and shock of me having five kids. I love the phase of my life and am trying to enjoy every little thing. It is so fun having some big kids and some little kids. Matt and I have started playing a lot of card games and different things with the older kids, but we all still get to enjoy the joy and excitement little kids bring into our home. I wish I could freeze them all in their current stages and stay this way a lot longer.






No comments: