Matt never (and I truly mean never) does anything for himself. I am so glad he met up with some of his closest friends from his MBA program this weekend. He is having a great time and claims to still be in one piece. I am super clingy and hate being away from Matt, but the kids have been great helpers and so much fun. Ava even slept 12 hours last night which is four times as much as two nights before.
...
I'm so ready to see my handsome scruffy man today. These pictures make me so happy though. He spent his weekend with the cream of the crop as far as guys are concerned. I can't wait to hear more details about his adventures, and I have some pretty excited kiddos with stories of their own. I just have to survive three hours of church with six kids (our 5+ a friend) first before we can pick him up.
No comments:
Post a Comment