“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, September 02, 2016

Fairyland

Today I got to spend the whole morning with Tanner on his class field trip to Fairyland. I'm extra grateful for my sweet friend that was willing to take my girls for several hours so I could go. Tanner and I needed this time together. I also enjoyed catching up with my good friend Daniela since she was accompanying Daniel.

One funny thing about the field trip today was when we were getting ready to leave I couldn't find Tanner. I finally found him after looking all around. He had gotten onto the Ferris Wheel by himself. It was hilarious and lucky for him, he got to squeeze in a ride before it was too late. The Ferris Wheel was right by where I was standing but I didn't think he would go alone or that they would put him on without an adult with him.












No comments: