“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Night-Night

Abby is typically pretty easy to get to bed, but every once in awhile she gets quite upset and says, "NO! Play! Play!" Especially if we have company. "Play with Grandma." "Play with Jamie." "Grandpa Doug." One day, Sienna was at school and Tanner was probably watching TV or playing. I went to put Abby down and she was not happy. Sadie said, "I'll lay with her. She is everything to me." All I can say is that my kids say the sweetest things. Sadie hopped in Abby's pack n' play with her and sang her songs and kept her company. It didn't really help Abby fall asleep but it was so cute.



No comments: