“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, April 07, 2014

Grandma, Grandpa, & Jamie

Jamie found out my parents were driving our stuff up and decided to join the fun. We loved having all three of them here for conference weekend. Along with much of our stuff, they brought with them, the warmest weather we've had since we've lived here. We had a great weekend eating out, bowling, watching conference, celebrating Sienna's b-day, Easter fun, playing games, and much more. It was a lot of fun, and we were all sad to see them leave. Sienna even tried locking them in the house and hiding the keys. (Our doors lock from the inside with a key.)

PS. When did Abby get so big? She is so much fun but it still makes me sad.









































No comments: