“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, March 04, 2013

Valentine Fairy

Let's just say that holidays will never be the same once we move. Grandma Anne just has too much fun with any and every holiday. The kids were surprised by the Valentine Fairy and got all sorts of goodies to celebrate.










Matt and I were laughing so hard at this box. It came with Tanner's gun and the instructions on the back said once we removed the gun we could hang this picture. I wish I could remember the exact words used, it was so funny.






1 comment:

Sharee said...

I LOVE Sienna's face! How fun!