“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Little Hoopsters

We signed Sienna up for a four week course to learn some basic basketball skills and have fun. Unfortunately, we are pretty unimpressed with their approach to teach young children basketball. They assume the kids know what they're doing and haven't done a great job explaining things to them. It makes me sad because Sienna loves shooting around with us at the church but after her second class she told us she was bored. Hopefully with some practice and playing as a family she can enjoy it again. Even with the little hiccups, I am so proud of my little girl getting out there and agreeing to stick it out for the next two weeks. She is the only girl with over twenty little boys and she is so brave and does her very best in the different drills.  She even practiced her shooting form in line while the others were taking their turn. My favorite was watching her practice her defensive moves but I didn't have my camera with me to take pictures.









No comments: