“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Birthday Party

This year is a friend party year. Sienna wanted an all girl party so she invited the girls in her class, her cousins and a couple other close friends. We originally were planning a huge Easter egg hunt outside but it snowed all morning so we moved it into the basement. We also played spin the nail polish where the girls took a turn picking a polish out of the bag and spinning it. Whomever the polish pointed to painted a nail that color. Even though it wasn't a big glamorous party with tons of frills, the girls had a great time and Sienna felt very special.





















Tanner sneaked off and came back with Grandpa's screwdriver so he could open Sienna's puppy. He was sure it was for him and played with it all night.

No comments: