“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Visit from Nana

Matt's mom was able to come for a few days to meet Baby Crew. It was a quick trip and we wish it could have lasted a lot longer but we had so much fun visiting with her. The best part is that she'll be back next month with Papa and Dana to visit when Tanner is here.
.
Sadie greeted Nana with big hugs.

Nana took all of us to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch yesterday. I wish I would have gotten a picture with all 3 grandbabies. A must next visit with all four.

9 months pregnant and getting big. I feel great. I was a little sad that Tanner didn't surprise us all and come early while Nana was here but it's probably for the best. Only two more weeks until my due date. We'll see when he makes his arrival but now I'm starting to think his due date might be perfect. If he comes on his due date I cannot fight or cry about missing Kyle's wedding, my mom will have more time to recover, and Matt would be able to spend the last two weeks of December home with us. I would LOVE if Matt didn't have to go to work for two full weeks and I'm pretty sure he'd enjoy that too. However, I really want him to come before Bryan and Allie leave for Utah. What a bummer that everyone will be together in Utah for Christmas and Kyle's wedding, I wouldn't miss it for anything except a baby. I am sad about missing everything but I'm quite excited for our Christmas, I think it will be pretty magical.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You look so beautiful! Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like!

Kelsey M. said...

seriously, you look great! not at all like 9 months, you are teeny tiny. i feel like i'm getting huge already at 21 weeks...i cannot imagine what i will look like at your stage. can't wait to see the little fella!
p.s.-i love your mom. she is simply the best.

Jared and Jessica said...

you look beautiful karin!!! i love your hair up like that :) can't wait for you to meet your little guy!