Tanner did not want to wake up last night to eat. I am not complaining that he likes to sleep but I was extremely uncomfortable. In fact, he hasn't been a big eater at all today. It's been a good excuse to pump bottles though to give others a chance to feed him. Sadie especially loved this task.
.

Sadie feeding Tanner. She held him and the bottle all by herself.
..

Today for lunch, my dad and Jamie took the girls to a yummy pizza buffet. They had a great time.

Grandpa and Sadie Pie

Sienna loves Jamie, they're pretty good buddies.

While the girls went to lunch, it was nap time for Grandma and Tanner.

Tanner and Jamie

My girls have had no shortage of attention this week. They have had so much fun with my parents and Jamie.

Tanner right after his sponge bath this morning. He is so sweet.
3 comments:
isn't it nice when babies just want to eat and they don't care where it comes from? :)
love the pictures! he's so cute and i'm glad the girls are loving him :)
OHH! He is SO cute! I want to hold him!
Merry Christmas guys! What an amazing gift to have this time of. It really reminds you of the meaning of this season. I can't believe all you kids are all grown up with large families of your own. I am glad that Anne and Doug were able to come down to be with you--I know that it meant a lot to be there with you. Take care of yourself and stay happy girl! love Aunt Lynne
Post a Comment