The girls played with Audrey and Drew while I had my doctor appointment. Tanner measured 3 weeks small today. My doctor seemed worried and she called for an ultrasound. I wasn't worried. He moves like crazy and has been measuring exact up to this point. Plus, right before she measured me, I had a contraction/braxton and I couldn't feel him after. (I couldn't find his arms/legs like usual, etc) I think he just curled up in my back or something and hid from us. Long story short, they did an ultrasound, he measured right on (told you!), and I got to see my little man. I'm tempted to suck in my stomach at the rest of my appointments now so I can see him more often. My tech was having tons of fun showing me things but my darn placenta was right up in his face so we couldn't get good clear shots. He had his hand right up against his mouth the whole time and at one point even looks like he was sucking his thumb. So grateful everything is okay and Tanner seems to be doing well. Too bad she couldn't print the pictures she wanted to show me but it was still such a nice surprise being able to see him today. I cannot wait to meet him next month!
.
6 comments:
What a fun/great picture:) In love that you can see her reflection so perfectly!!!!! Not to long and then we'll see that cute little guy in person.
cute sadie baby :)
you better not make that baby come early! full term babies rule :)
so glad everything is okay with your lil' guy! can't wait to see him :)
awesome!
So cute!
That's so fun that you got to see Tanner! And Sadie is so cute. :)
Post a Comment