These two are always pretty happy but today they are especially happy because their newest cousin should be born any minute now. They don't get to visit him today because they have little colds but they have colored him several pictures and written many notes. This morning when I told them that Aunt Allie was having her baby today they both got the biggest smiles on their faces and started jumping up and down. Sienna said, "Noooooo" but as in "really?!" It was so cute and I can't wait for them to meet Baby George.
2 years ago
5 comments:
They are seriously too cute...Love the turtlenecks:)
adorable girls, as always :)
yep agreed:)
cousins are the best (besides sisters and brothers of course). MISS you guys.
Gavin saw their pictures and said" can we go to Texas tomorrow?"
Miss you!
love your girls! Can't wait to see pics of baby Tanner! I went private...email me and I will send an invite.
jenkallen@gmail.com
Post a Comment