“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sneak Peek

Here are a few pictures of Baby 'Graham' Shumway (Not sure if his name is officially Graham). He was born 11/15/2010 weighing 6lbs 13oz. I instantly fell in love and can't wait to hold him more. Allie did so great and just loves her baby boy and Bryan is a proud new daddy. Thanks guys for letting Matt and I come hang out with you that night. SLY!!!
LOVE HIM!

5 comments:

Macdonalds said...

So cute! I'm so happy for those guys! I love the name, I bet they will stick with it:)

Alyssa said...

What a darling baby! And what a great surprise that he came 2 weeks early. :) And I LOVE the name Graham!! (That was our boy name when I was pregnant with Lucy.)

Jared and Jessica said...

He is adorable! Tell them congrats from us!

Kelsey M. said...

look at all that hair! what a cutie. congrats!! i cannot wait to see your little guy, and then to meet him a few months later (hopefully). but keep him in there for at LEAST another few weeks. :)

brit said...

love!

and tell matt and brother that harry potter was awesome!

and p.s. if you run across your dream diaper bag first let me know