“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

82 Degrees in November??

The girls and I had a fun morning at the park with friends and then we spent the night decorating for Christmas.
.
Moved the girls to the back of the van to make room for Tanner.

This picture just makes me giggle.

Decorating the tree with the girls was magical, they were so excited and loved every second of it. They especially love the ornaments that sing, move, and make all sorts of noise.

Our little Christmas room.

"Santa's corner" but we can't forget the reason for the season.

2 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

oh my i love sienna's little skinny jeans! favorite thing ever. if i have a girl its the first thing i'm buying. well probably not but ya know.

brit said...

love santa's corner! and sienna's skinny jeans, of course :) love ya!

b