Sienna has been spoiled with Audrey time lately. We have done something with the Mathis Family every night for a week now and surprise- we'll be seeing them again tonight. Sienna and Audrey are so cute together and actually play really well too.
.

Watching a movie while the adults played games. They always have to sit super close to each other. Even at the grocery store the other day they kept reaching for each other trying to do "high 5" or something.

Aren't they cute? They are always copying each other and teaching each other bad habits. It is so much fun watching them together. They will randomly just poke each other and just start laughing hysterically.
8 comments:
That is so sweet! What good little friends, what more could Sienna want? I am so excited to come visit in less than two weeks! Hang in there Karin, Sadie will be here soon!
They are so cute! We have had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys! We love having you around. Hopefully you aren't sick of us yet! Well thanks for being such great friends.
Yeah for little Sadie! She is beautiful!
Congratulations on baby #2. :) You are such a trooper, and Sadie is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the baby in person next month! We are so excited for you both! Keep texting us pictures!
SLY!
Shumway family! Congrats on the new addition! I cannot wait to see her. I hope all is going well!
Sending all my love from Utah!
YAY for a new itty bitty!! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations!! Sadie is beautiful! I am glad you are doing so well!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one! Congrats.
Post a Comment