“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, July 25, 2008

Birth Announcement Pictures

Taking pictures of a 16 month old is everything but easy. Sienna was so happy before we got to our friend's house for pictures but as soon as we walked into her studio and Sienna saw all of the lights, props, and cameras she got very scared. She eventually warmed up to being there but never to taking pictures with Sadie. Oh well, I went to get cute pictures of Sadie for her birth announcement and that we did. Here are some of the good, bad, and awkward.
.
I love this pretty white dress.

With some help from her big sister, Sadie was awake for a lot of her pictures. I love that we got some with her sleeping and also some with her eyes open.

Yes, Sienna is about to hit Sadie.

Kissing Sadie's piggies.

Sienna loves holding Sadie.

Both girls are starting to lose interest in this pose.

Not a fan of these kind of pictures so much but Sadie has cute little fingers.

Look at her perfect feet.

This is probably my favorite.

Sleeping beauty.

Fun flowers.

She is so tiny, I love it.

A little different but kind of fun to have.

We had the cutest outfit for Sienna. This is pretty much the first time in her life that she is wearing matching shoes and I love her dress... but it was all a big waste of time for these pictures. At least we got some funny shots of them together. Sienna is always shoving the binkie in Sadie's mouth.

She did it, she gave her sister a kiss!

\No joke, right after this picture Sienna snapped Sadie's bow like a rubber band. It was hilarious.

Sadie needed one more kiss before we were done. I love my girls. They are so much fun. Sadie already pulls some of the same facial expressions as Sienna. Sienna keeps us laughing and is getting better with Sadie every day. She always wants to help out and hold her. She was even trying to put a diaper on her yesterday.

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Cute pictures! I love the first one in that adorable white dress! And I love Sienna's outfit...Jessie has the same shoes and a shirt that go with them. :)

Brandon and Amber said...

Those are all great! It's so fun to see Sienna interact with Sadie!

Bryan and Allie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Be grateful you have a friend that can take those pictures for you! I love Sadie in the white dress. I love Sienna's green dress outfit! I love little kids in leggings! I can't believe how big Sadie looks already! Only 3 more weeks and we'll see her in person! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

too cute! your girls are darling :) i love sadie's long, dark hair! i hope we get a few of those pictures for our picture board (hint hint :)

love ya-
reni

Sarah said...

Hey Karen...it's sarah horsley!

Your daughters are so beautiful, congrats on the new baby, glad all is well. Thanks for leaving a comment, you are a cutie!!

Kelsey M. said...

They are beautiful! I love all the pictures. I can't wait to see Sadie in person!! Sienna too again. She was hilarious last time I saw her. To answer your question..I'm starting school again in the fall but still don't know what I'm going in to! Just doing generals for now!

erica said...

ahah! i knew there had to be more postings. for some reason my computer decided to not update your blog until today @_@. i knew it couldn't have been right that you hadn't posted since a week or so ago. cute pictures! it's so funny seeing the sienna and sadie because they look so different. i'm glad they're getting along. and you look so thin in that family picture!