It turns out that the fever Sienna had a few days ago most likely wasn't from her teeth. She has now broken out in a rash from head to toe. We were up until 3am this morning because she was so restless. Matt ran to the store to get some benadryl and then we all got a few hours of great sleep. Our poor little girl. She has a rash all over her face, tummy, back, etc. It is really unfortunate too because we were going to take family pictures in the blue bonnets tomorrow as a surprise for my mom. She loves blue bonnets and there is a very short window of when they are around. We all have new-coordinating outfits though.
.
7 comments:
Poor Sienna! Gavin had that at about the same age and it was awful! I hope she gets better quickly so you can get your pictures taken. I can't wait to see you!!!
Matt told me about this when I stopped by work - I am so sorry! Things must be rough today. I hope Sienna gets better. I want to see your coordinated outfits. What is her virus from? I hope she gets better quick.
Poor little girl! Lol guess what--Charlie Brown is Rebecca's next door neighbor and literally across the street from Taylor. Their house numbers go 4516, 4517, and 4518! HA!
okay, i think sienna now fits in with cole in the the "weird rash" baby club! how sad! at least it isn't anything too serious (like allergy) and i hope she is feeling better :)
we're excited to see you guys...and i guess jake is picking you up on tuesday night? that will be fun!
love ya-
reni
Poor thing! Hope she gets feeling better.
Hey guys, we will miss you while you are gone. Give us a call when you get back so we can get together. I wish we were going to Utah!! I am glad Sienna is starting to lose the rash. It looked like it itched way bad!! Would you like to hang out tomorrow or do you need to pack? We will call you and see if you have some time to play.
Hey guys, we will miss you while you are gone. Give us a call when you get back so we can get together. I wish we were going to Utah!! I am glad Sienna is starting to lose the rash. It looked like it itched way bad!! Would you like to hang out tomorrow or do you need to pack? We will call you and see if you have some time to play.
Post a Comment